Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Alhamdulillah,segala puji untuk-Nya yang memberiku peluang bernafas sehari lagi di atas muka bumi-Nya.
"Of course, my situation was different from yours. It was only natural for my wife to leave me. I was the worst husband in the world. Far from complaining, I have to admire her for having put up with me as long as she did. I used to beat her. No one else : she was the only one I could beat up on. You can tell what a weakling I am. Got the heart of a flea. I would do nothing but kiss ass outside the house; people would call me Ushi and order me around, and I would just suck up to them all more. So when I got home I would take it out on my wife. Heh heh heh - pretty bad, eh? And I knew just how bad I was, but I couldn't stop. It was like a sickness. I'd beat her face out of shape until you couldn't recognize her. And not just beat her : I'd slam her against the wall and kick her, pour hot tea on her, throw things at her, you name it. The kids would try to stop me, and I'd end up hitting them. Little kids : seven, eight years old. And not just push them around : I'd wallop them with everything I had. I was an absolute devil. I'd try to stop, but I didn't know how to stop. Do you see what a horror I was? So then, five years ago, when my daughter was five, I broke her arm - just snapped it. That's when my wife finally got fed up with me and left with both kids. I haven't seem any of them since. Haven't even heard them. But what can I do. It's my own fault." - Mr. Ushikawa (T.W.U.B.C, page 451)
No comments:
Post a Comment