Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Alhamdulillah,segala puji untuk-Nya yang memberiku peluang bernafas sehari lagi di atas muka bumi-Nya.
Ok here I am again, wanted to write about Whatsapp again... Haha what to do, that's the only way for me now to have interaction with other people.
The other day, I was creating a Whatsapp Group for my batch here in France. I called it 'FP7 Bergaya' and put French flag just beside the name. I added some of the FP7s whom their phone numbers are still in my contact list. So they started to chat (not even a minute after I created it. Duhh.) about everything and anything. The problem was, most of us were in our office at that time (it's the internship period for every university now) and they went uploading their office picture. Though before the mass upload happens, they were saying, 'hoi dah kol 2, keje keje.' Hahaha.
I asked them to send me contact numbers of the others. I counted and said, 'ada 23 orang. 10 people missing.' when suddenly one of them said to me, 'Fan, kita 32 orang lah.'
I was quite shock at that time. I thought, 'What? How come? Wait, we are 33 people in the group, right?' I was about to reply when suddenly I remembered, of course, we are now 32 people. Kamal is no longer with us... My heart flicked a bit and I can feel a bite of pain and sadness in there. How time flies... and how could I not remember about him? It's like you lost something and you forgot that you've lost it. I feel so bad and start wondering...
How many times have I thought about dead? Have I done enough when I'm still alive? Would people still remember me when I'm gone? What would they remember about me? Good things? Or just bad things?
I shiver to think this. We have taken the world for granted. Yes, the world. Of course, akhirah will always be our destination and being in paradise is our aim. But how do we get it if we tend to ignore our part in this world?
[Sourate Al-Qasas, 28:77]
May you rest in peace, Kamal. Amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment