August 16, 2011

Re-turn.

Assalammualaikum w.b.t


Alhamdulillah,segala puji untuk-Nya yang memberiku peluang bernafas sehari lagi di atas muka bumi-Nya.





This is why I love my friends.





http://themixedbedroom.tumblr.com/post/8955206415


There's hope there's hope.



There’s hope you know, in every doubt and ambiguity.
There’s hope in every tiny glitch of light, and in every soundless dream.
There’s hope you see, in every prayer you make and that very lifeless soul you own.
There’s hope to hold onto, when everything else closes in on you.


There’s hope I see in every mothers’ eyes and in every fathers’ hearts.
The hope stays to ignite in when everything else seems to be falling apart.
There will always be hope to help you up when you fall down along the way.
Believe in being hopeful that might just be your only torch by the end of the day.


That tears that you just spilled, is hope to me.
When you worry out loud I know you breath out hope to make me see.
And hope is probably the only thing I’ll believe in,
For all there is left is only hope and the only thing left ignited from deep within.


-Abir Abdul Rahim, 1231 Tuesday 16th August 2011-


You know that God is there, and He is guiding your heart in your life. He knows what’s best for you, He’s that invisible hand even when you are the pilot of your own plane. Have faith in Him and never lose hope.




Thank you, Abir.


No comments: