April 6, 2012

Makan jom!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t


Alhamdulillah,segala puji untuk-Nya yang memberiku peluang bernafas sehari lagi di atas muka bumi-Nya.




It was few weeks ago (or last month), i can't really remember. but, it was a Friday, just right after accounting paper, I felt so good as it was very sunny (and because I think I did well for the paper). so, on the way back, I took out my phone and asked Isma out for tea at Haagen Dasz. later, we saw Amin and his two invités from UK. we sat together with them, welcoming these 'adik-adik'.


"kirenye ni postgrad la kan?" asked Almaz, a cute girl with a chinese looking face. not to forget her remarquable braces. :P


honestly, I was a bit shocked. "seriously? master postgrad ke?" I asked Isma and she replied "yes, dear."


oh Allah~


and then, Amin invited us for dinner at his house. I arrived a little bit late as I was preparing some kerabu taugeh. all the post in the kitchen has been occupied by the two adik from UK. they were chopping cabbage, peeling onion and cried (hahaha), cutting carrots etc. John were busy washing the dishes. of course, Amin was the chef. and when Isma arrived, I just finished with the rice.


we had no choice than to watch Amin cooked (we wanted to stay in the kitchen). we were yelling all the way and ternganga as Amin poured oil like pouring air to cook ayam masak merah! tiba-tiba jadi quantity controller. but Amin will always be Amin, ada dia kisah? haha.


but one thing I remember very well, I was feeling afraid (ade ke boleh takut) when Amin started to cook sayur (cabbage to be spesific). as some people might know, I'm not that fan of vegetables. it was just the fact that I am alone here without mama, so I NEED to eat vegetables no matter what, to stay healthy. but but but, cabbage has always been in my 'least favorite vegetables' list other than tomato. (ok say what you want, I still dont like tomato).


that's why, I seldom cook cabbage. no. rasanya sekali dua je pernah and itupun tak jadi, it was so bitter! I did ask around how to cook cabbage and got some answers, kena masak lama sikit, biar lembut, blabla. but that night, surprise surprise, it turned out good! I ate a lot of it. and I loveeeeee it! luckily I was watching Amin, now that I got his recipe! Amin kedekut resipi tau. hehe.


so, today, after class, I was so lazy to take out ayam then to defrost it and so on, so I sat in front of my refrigerator and start scanning. apa nak masak ni for dinner. I always have late dinner as it's getting dark late nowadays. (maghrib pukul 830 malam!) I wanted to eat something not too heavy. Amin's cabbage seems perfect. at least, ada ikan bilis.


so, for the third time (oh what a shame, baru kali ketiga masak kobis, at age of 24), dengan lafaz bismillah I started and tadaaaa


Photobucket


I am so happyyyyyy sampai berkobar buat entry ni! hahaha! thank you Amin! now, I'll spill the recipe to the world!


Bahan-bahan :

kobis
carrot
cili hidup
bawang putih
ikan bilis
udang kering
lada sulah


Cara-cara :

1. potong kubis and carrot panjang-panjang.
2. hiris bawang putih.
3. masukkan minyak (berpada-padalah jangan jadi macam Amin haha)
4. tumis bawang putih lepas tu ikan bilis lepas tu cili hidup lepas tu udang kering (udang kering tak perlu blend) sampai garing.
5. lepas tu masukkan sayur kubis and carrot yang dah dipotong tadi.
6. gaul la smpai dah agak lembut (i dont like it being too lembik, i prefer a bit crisp)
7. tambah garam dan lada sulah secukupnya.


alang-alang, I'll put some other photos masa 'main masak-masak' (quoting my sweet Joyce) sebelum-sebelum ni.


Photobucket
*tak tahu apa nama nak letak*



Photobucket
*bubur ayam*



Photobucket
*choc cookies* -first try tak berapa rangup. T.T



Photobucket
*sambal belacan* -paling malas sekali hahaha!



Photobucket
*nasi bryani ke ni?* haha



Photobucket
*pancake* -buat pagi-pagi before kejar train pegi montpellier



Photobucket
*choc cookies* -second try and tasted by Talhah! hehe.



bonnes vacances!

4 comments:

warx.hensem said...

round of applause.. ;)

fanramli said...

padahal tadi tepon mama, mama ckp 'eleh balik msia malas nak masak.' down! haha.

D-SIM said...

nmpk sdap!

fanramli said...

encik D-SIM

kenape komen anda slalu masuk spam eh? nasib baik ada notification kat email.