Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Hello! phewww it has been few months away. and so finally I decided to re-open this place again. expected huh? muehehe. I didnt delete this blog. I've kept it to my own view, that’s all. I still write between this silence period. but for this re-opening, I've unpublished certain posts which are very personal. but you can still read some new entries since the final entry 'Adieu'. and rasanya, I'm setting a concept here. tak nak set satu tema je. I think I'm going to change the theme according to the season.
so now, it's the 'survivor' or 'transition life' time. later on, maybe it will be 'a career woman' or 'a wife' theme. it depends! and who knows what the future hold for us??
ok, I just can’t believe how time flies so fast! dah pun masuk tahun 2013. and oh yes, I'm no longer in Grenoble. and you can just guess where on earth I am by reading just the title of the blog kan. kehkehkeh. I left Grenoble for good last weekend. studio kat sana dah habis kosong. dah habis bersihkan. it's over between me and the mountains there. maybe I'll be back there for ski. tengoklah. but what I'm trying to say is, it was a bit weird, the feeling I had when I closed the door of my petit studio for the very last time. well, I guess it's normal to feel of losing something because I've spent the longest period in Grenoble compared to La Rochelle and Le Havre. but La Rochelle will always be my home in my heart because it was where I begin.
2013 started just well. eventhough I may have made a big decision to let something precious go but it was for good. I had the appropriate time to re-think about it. bref, but somehow 2013 is kinda depressing you know. pelik sangat sebab tahun lepas, kalau orang tanya umur (selalunya adik² yang datang bercuti in France), I wouldn’t mind at all saying out aloud, 'oh akak 24 tahun' with a very very big smile. it’s a youth age! 24 years old, I'm still young. not too young but not too old neither. but this year, it’s not like that at all. just to mention '25', it gives me chills and I tremble inside. how come, with just a year difference could gives you such feeling? I feel so insecured, maybe. 25 and you actually have nothing. and you are not progressing or moving forward to anywhere. maybe that's why I'm a bit conscious.
let's not talk about it.
so, what's new? well, I'm still single, not yet married. but not avalaible. lol. as I mentioned before, I'm not in Grenoble. tapi sekarang, I've started my internship (at the same time it's a pre-training period) in Paris. well, not exactly in the heart of Paris. you can't see the Eiffel Tower if you are about to peek out the window. itu semua drama je ok. I'm in outskirt of Paris. it's says 'Banlieu de Paris' in French. I was quite lucky having obtained this internship. rasanya, ini mungkin hasil for the courage being the only civil engineering student in France, going countersense to these JPA officers/some people around, who seemed a bit sceptical masa mula² I decided to take up the course. betul, civil engineering is a very lapuk cabang, untrendy for certain people. and easy peasy. ok, I admit, sebab aku rasa dia senang, is also one of the reason why I chose c.e. but most importantly, it's because I love buildings. so, apparently, this french company is starting to invest lot around Asia especially in Malaysia. and I was lucky that they needed a lot of Malaysian students with civil engineering notions. and even the education advisor of MFUC asked me to promote c.e among the juniors. but I dont know how to officialise this fact to the concerned party in JPA. maybe I shall talk this with my dad.
ok, boring nya update aku kan. tiba-tiba cite pasal civil engineering pulak.
so the town where I live now is called Poissy. it's funny everytime I think about it, it'll remind me to the green peas. muahaha. sebab green peas in french is 'petit pois'. it's a small town. like Yana said, 'you're gonna live like an old woman, Fan'. and I thought I'll be living like an elegant parisienne! damn. whatev, alhamdulillah, I'm ok here. the rent is really expensive. 500€ is the chepaest you can get for a decent room. harga bawah dari tu, you'll get a very small room, you can mistakenly take it as a prison. haha. and and, it's a room! not a studio! maksudnya, bilik air kat luar, tandas kat luar. if you're lucky enough, you can get dapur in your room. tapi aku, uh huh. no. everything is outside. tapi bilik dia ok la. pink/violet colour oneee. hehehe.
and this room of mine, has no tv. and the acoustic insulation is very bad. I can actually hear what my neighbour says. word by word. maksudnya, dia pun boleh dengar apa yang aku cakap la. haha. but so far, I only heard foreign languange. hahaha. lagi menyeramkan. my mom is already freaking out when I tell her this. nak buat camne ma. your daughter is not any sugar baby of any sugar daddy. (ewww naudzubillah mohon dijauhkan aktiviti tidak sihat ini). but the public transport (Poissy is the terminus of RER A in Paris), is just in front of the building. so it's alright. plus, the working hours start at 9. so no rush in the morning. I usually get enough sleep and a calm morning everyday. and to go the RER station, i have to pass by a really nice lake with many white swans lepak² on the lake. What a nice view. it really calms me down.
and how about friends? well, buat masa sekarang, I only talk to Kak Ju, who works with the ambassador, tapi perangai awet muda macam student pulak aku tengok. she's fun! students in Paris tak ramai. only few. and this few are mainly boys. yang lain-lain orang² embassy. families normally. but hey, it has been only a week. still early. we'll see later, I'll make friends. insyaallah.
for now, I'm enjoying my time here. being alone isn’t that bad tau. I have all the time for myself. zero stress. I even printed blank calendars for this 4 coming months. I'm joting down the puclic holidays and planning a lot of activities to do on friday night and in the weekends. i'm gonna try out french cuisine halal restaurants twice a month, go to movies twice a month, spending time in beautiful parks around Poissy and Paris, reading books that I've been wanting to read all this while and maybe some gateways around France during long weekend.
as now my life has nothing to do with a student life anymore. I have no exams or lab reports to think about. only stress at work, but I'll keep the stress only at work place. I'll try not to bring it to home. while these are 'detik-detik terakhir' in France, I'll try to make it as memorable as I can. because back to malaysia, is back to the hard reality, I am much aware of that.
voilà a little bit sum up of my current life. will update later about my work place in next post! take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment