Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Alhamdulillah,segala puji untuk-Nya yang memberiku peluang bernafas sehari lagi di atas muka bumi-Nya.
hari ni kiranya dah masuk dua minggu kat sini. as promised, I'm going to tell a lil bit about my work place. tapi sikit je la, coz I don't really have anything much to tell.
so basically, it's an construction company, French company working in an international scale. they invest everywhere and of course in Asia too. dia punya pusat pengurusan untuk cawangan Asia adalah dekat Kuala Lumpur. so logik la, they needed Malaysian to work with them.
am I happy here? I don't know, seriously. I think I would be much happier working in Malaysia, MAYBE. sebab I can't stop comparing dengan pengalaman kerja masa dekat Bangi dulu. it was so fun. takde kerja pun takpe coz I was actually much relaxed, tak kira la dengan pekerja-pekerja kat situ or dengan task-task yang dia kasi.
but I think it's not fair to compare that way, because, it was a small company. haruslah, kenal dengan semua officemates, boleh keluar weekend together or dinner kat restoran bawah office. it wasn't that formal. my level of confidence was just right. I don't really know how does it goes in big companies. although, ada kawan aku kerja Accenture (Malaysia) macam happy hek je aku tengok.
dekat sini, it's not like I feel left out or anything, tapi it's more like there's something that prevent me to 'me lacher', maksudnya (ah sudah camne nak translate melayu), untuk relax and loosen up a bit. do you get me? everything is so professionnal. eventhough I really want to loosen up, to talk informally with them, I just can't get through their barrier. voilà! that's the word, ada barrier di situ.
of course, I can speak French, I can converse with them. but it's not the same when you're not that cultivated at some base. contohnya, I turn around the situation, katakan kita tengah makan tengahari, and we are joking by picking up some lines in P.Ramlee's film, Pendekar Bujang Lapok, 'hai mambang tanah... mambang api...' blablabla, kalau masa tu ada kawan French kita, he/she would never get our jokes and will only smile awkwardly bila kita tengah ketawa berdekah-dekah sampai nak roboh tempat makan.
so basically, the akward penguin here is me.
I know, it's not anyone fault but mine. sebab ada je some of my acquaintance, they intergrated really well with French. to say, I'm jealous with them, yes. and these people are normally the kind yang sangat-sangat knowledgeable, berani, friendly and very potential.
uhu uhu uhu. aku ni, siapa.
eh tapi janganlah ingat aku tengah suffer sekarang. no no. suffer amende kalau duit makan tengahari, duit minum kopi masa pause, you don't have to spend a penny! kahkahkah. gaji pon tahap best untuk student macam aku. it's just, my expectation and my idea of career world tak seindah yang dibayangkan.
and I think I really need more work. kahkahkah. duduk melanguk and not being productive is real suffer.
(suddenly teringat one of my friend, dulu dekat Bangi and then moved to Technip in KL, when we called him to ask how is it going, he would say 'haaa hari ni aku nganga je'. hahaha.)
dekat sini, banyak jugak fresh-fresh graduate and semuanya perempuan. wuhu! yang paling lama pun dia baru kerja 9 bulan. dioranglah kawan-kawan untuk pegi lunch sekali dekat kafetaria. tapi jangan main-main, they are still french, so kadang-kadang tu, masa borak-borak, they talk about economics, politics, and mostly current issues.
I sometimes like, 'woah, company apakah ini, manusia-manusia di dalamnya sungguh educated and ........geek.' hahahaha. jahatnya aku. I know it's a very good thing, I should take them as example, this is actually what we want in Malaysian youngsters.
hmmm so itulah je la kot serba-serbi pasal tempat kerja ni. doakan aku dapat kerja nak buat untuk minggu depan ye. kehkeh.
p/s : and so I read lemonde.fr setiap pagi sekarang........ effort sungguh. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment